Pages

onsdag den 16. januar 2013

You don't get out alive

"When you're around someone so much, 
for so long, they become a part of you,
and when they go away, you don't know
who you are without them"

In somehow you had the power to control every cell in my body, you had the ability to make me do and be things I never had chosen for myself
Among the years you learnt how to yell in that special tone, that would make me come running just to serve you, and your little narcissistic kind of world
When you disappeared you left a little tiny piece of you inside me
 .. that's not true - you left so much of you, that you without knowing erased the biggest part of the term of being "me" 
You took me from me, and now I'm stuck in a place nobody ever want's to enter
 You don't get out alive

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar